Our system updates inventory more than once per hour for every single item that we carry, so if you see an item on our site, then it is in stock. There are very rare occasions, where someone will buy an item minutes before you and this will cause a few minutes where the item shows in stock, but ran out. Should you order an item that we do not have, we will immediately refund you for that item and explain it to you. We constantly restock our inventory with most manufacturers, so we do not stay out of stock for long.
Articles in this section
- The sale said buy 2 and get 1 free, I added 2 into my cart but did not any free?
- Can I order something that is not offered on your website?
- Can I pay with a personal check, cashier’s check, bank check or money order?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- How can I know if you have stock of a particular item?
- How do I place an order?